TSK FAMILY WHAT IS UP?!?!?! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and everything else we’ve missed! We have been working on some really exciting things for 2013 that we can’t wait to share with you but in the meantime in between time check out our Fab Five: V-day Edition……
I have been coming across some really FABULOUS pieces/ideas lately so to kick things off here are five fabulous finds just in time for Valentine’s Day!
1) Find this ADORABLE Valentines Day headband on Etsy by Milchundhonig
I must admit I am the president of the headband fan club!! They are always fun and fashionable and a fast way to glam up any hairdo! What a great way to get her hair out of her face and still look like a stylish sweetheart this v-day.
2) Try this SUPER CUTE and easy DIY manicure by Jenna Day on you or any little fashionista!! What girl doesnt love a little nail art?!?! Also, try using non-toxic nail polish. Check out our previous post on our favorite eco-friendly nail polish brands.
3) Pack your little sweetheart a loved filled lunch like these heartfelt meals by Lisa Storms.
4) Try this fashionable spin on a valentines day favorite.These sweetheart inspired earrings come in a 3 pack for under $5 from The Children’s Place
5) This hairdo is sure to stop hearts!! The minute I saw this I was totally obsessed! Check out Cute Girls Hairstyles for the tutorial.
Have any fabulous Valentines Day ideas/items that you want to share with our TSK family? We would love to see!! Send photos, tutorials, and ideas to email@example.com